Assistant to the CEO
Management & Sales | New York, NY, United States
FilmNation is looking for a talented and hard-working assistant to support the CEO and the sales team in our New York office. This role will report to the CEO and the SVP of Sales.
Responsibilities include organizing and managing the operational activities for the CEO and the sales team. Activities include keeping updated on both sales team tasks and tasks for the CEO, managing calendars and meeting scheduling, heavy phone work, and communicating with international film distributors and internal stakeholders. Sales responsibilities include reading scripts for international sales consideration, coordinating e-blasts to international distributors, watermarking scripts, updating sales sheets and inputting offers.
The ideal candidate for this position is detailed, a great communicator, inquisitive, innovative, hardworking, willing to get his/her hands dirty and be able to roll with the punches.
What you'll do:
- Heavy phone work
- Scheduling for the CEO, and for the sales team during markets
- Coordinate traveling for the CEO
- Reading scripts
- Admin duties for sales team in preparation for film markets
- Manage communication between international distributors and sales team
- Attend film markets with the sales team to help on the ground
Who you are:
- 1+ years of relevant film experience (includes internships)
- A Bachelors degree
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
- Must be curious and eager to learn about film finance and international film sales
- Must be highly detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven
- A passion for film & all things FilmNation would be a plus
150 West 22nd St, 9th Floor
New York, NY