Director of Finance & Accounting
Finance & Accounting | New York, NY, United States
FilmNation is seeking a Director of Finance & Accounting to join the New York office. The Director will report to the SVP, Finance & Accounting, and will also work closely with the COO, CEO and the Co-Presidents of Production.
The Director of Finance & Accounting will assist with a full range of responsibilities including:
- Input Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Financial Reporting – Prepare monthly Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statements.
- General Ledger - Maintain General Ledger Accounts and drive the month-end and year-end close process.
- Oversee the funding of production and development projects.
- Manage the corporate credit facility.
- Manage corporate electronic expense reporting system and integration with accounting system.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of the financial package for the Board of Directors.
- Create and analyze monthly variance reports.
- Work with production and development department in preparing annual budget and quarterly re-forecasts
- Monitor cash closely and proactively address variance. Ensure appropriate and controlled cash disbursements. Analyze future cash requirements so that financing needs are addressed in a timely fashion.
- 1BA/BS Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years accounting experience. Entertainment industry experience a plus.
- CPA and/or MBA a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics SL a plus
Please send resume to email@example.com and reference Director of Finance in the subject.
150 West 22nd St, 9th Floor
New York, NY