Intern, Social Media & Marketing
Marketing & Digital | New York, NY, United States
FilmNation is looking for a highly motivated and social media-savvy intern to join the marketing team in our New York office for the Fall of 2017. This position offers a unique opportunity for someone to gain hands-on experience in developing a social media strategy in the fast-paced entertainment industry. The role will be supervised by FilmNation’s Manager, Marketing & Digital and Coordinator, Marketing & Distribution.
What you'll do:
- Research, craft and create content in line with FilmNation’s brand.
- Ensure FilmNation’s digital footprint is consistent and accurate across all platforms.
- Review and analyze social data, and present reports to the marketing team with findings.
- Engage in the company’s creative process, including the reading of scripts.
- Develop an industry-focused presentation to present to FilmNation office. Previous presntaions have been: The Untapped Potential of Podcasts, Getting Involved with Student Filmmakers and AI in the Film Industry
Who you are:
- A current student enrolled in an accredited college. This is an unpaid internship, and the ability to earn academic credit for the internship is required.
- Strong and confident communication and writing skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a proactive, self-starting attitude.
- A strong and active user on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Graphic design / creative digital skills desirable.
- Passion for film and the Entertainment Industry.
150 West 22nd St, 9th Floor
New York, NY