COORDINATOR, Marketing & Distribution
Marketing & Distribution | New York, NY, United States
FilmNation is looking for a Coordinator, Marketing & Distribution to join the Marketing, Publicity and Distribution team in our New York office. This role will report to the Manager, Marketing and Director, Distribution and support all aspects of our marketing & distribution efforts.
Responsibilities include organizing and managing the operational activities across the department. Activities include keeping updated on all team tasks, managing calendars and meeting scheduling and organizing team events.
Beyond operations, this candidate will participate in FilmNation’s marketing and distribution responsibilities, contributing to our planning and working with our external partners, and helping to track and manage our global film releases.
The ideal candidate for this position will be analytical, curious, a great communicator, willing to get their hands dirty and stay ahead of industry trends.
What you'll do:
- Coordinating execution of international campaigns.
- Managing existing vendor and client relationships.
- Tracking of releases and ensuring data integrity.
- Liaising with the finance and operations team.
- Monitor, measure and optimize all distribution information.
- Managing localization process of creative campaigns.
- Contribute to FilmNation social media, digital strategy and execution.
- Coordinate and prepare participation at events.
Who you are:
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Mac OS. Adobe Creative Suite basic knowledge a plus.
- Able to draw analytical insight from data sets.
- Data-focused, with spreadsheet and database skills a must.
- Excellent project management skills.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2018
FilmNation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FilmNation expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Improper interference with the ability of FilmNation’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment. More detailed information about the company and our list of titles is available at www.filmnation.com.
150 West 22nd St, 9th Floor
New York, NY