We have had the best success in color accuracy for final DI using the logo in XYZ or P3 and having the DI facility use a transform LUT to whatever colorspace they are using for DI color correction. Note that the ProRes and Rec709 versions are full frame - they should simply be letterboxed (center extraction) for the scope version. ProRes files are NOT to be used for the DCP.
Important: We will need an opportunity to screen the FilmNation logo rendering in reel 1 of the DCP & the 35mm film out of just the logo prior to the film-out of the entire reel 1 to ensure proper translation of the color.
Here are download links to the files needed for the FilmNation Motion Card:
- 1.85 Flat TIFF sequence in XYZ color space
- 1.85 Flat DPX sequence in P3 color space
- 1.86 ProRes file with fades for Avid use & reference
- 2.35 Scope TIFF sequence in XYZ color space
- 2.35 Scope DPX sequence in P3 color space
- 2.35 ProRes file with fades for Avid use & reference
- DPX sequence in Rec 709 color space for video master
Please don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below if you have any questions or need additional information regarding Motion Card usage.