Television | Los Angeles, CA United States
FilmNation Entertainment is looking for a Vice President, Television to join the Production team in our Los Angeles office. FilmNation is a producer, financier and international distributor of high-quality feature films, television series, theater and podcasts.
The VP, Television will develop new series for FilmNation and will report to the EVP of Television.
- Identify new material and talent to bring in to FilmNation
- Track needs of all buyers, help formulate pitches and help set pitches at all networks
- Provide notes on story, outline, and script for projects in development
- Seek out new pools of talent for FilmNation with the potential for future development in all areas scripted
- Follow and oversee projects from the development phase, through production and post-production
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint
- A self-starter, who is assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Experience in television development
- Strong relationships with Agents, Managers, writers, and producers
- Strong communication skills and relationship building ability
- The ideal candidate is polished with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and high energy environment
- Team Player who works well with others
- Above all, a passion for television & all things FilmNation.
Please forward your resume, salary requirements, and why you feel like you would be a great addition to the FilmNation team to Colleen Ferrary (email@example.com).
FilmNation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FilmNation expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Improper interference with the ability of FilmNation’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
6430 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028